As we get older, our skin loses it’s original and youthful elasticity and the pores on our faces will ultimately begin to look larger for various reasons.
When the pores get clogged with oil and dirt and with less collagen as when we were young, this will lead to our pores being much more noticeable than before.
So, how to reduce the size of pores on your face? There are different methods to help reduce the pore size on your face. Here are some of the most popular techniques.
- Keep your face washed every day
- Apply ice cubes to your face where your pore size is large
- Eat healthy
- Get a laser treatment to reduce pore size which will increase collagen production
- Use alpha and beta hydroxy acids
- Use an exfoliant
- Apply moisturizer on your face daily so your face does not try to produce oil which will clog your pores
- Use a pore vacuum
In addition to the above most common techniques check out a few of these homemade masks that will leave your face looking clean and tight.
- Use a baking soda mask to clean and tighten your pores. Baking soda has anti-inflammatory properties and help to constrict your pores and prevent breakouts.
- Use a honey and sugar mask. Honey has anti bacterial properties and has the ability to prevent the skin from losing moisture. Mix one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of sugar. This mask will tighten your pores. You will be amazed.
- Lemon juice can be used as an astringent and will reduce the appearance of large pores.
- Ice – Ice will reduce the appearance of pore size
So, how to reduce the size of pores on your face? Do you have any other suggestions? We would love to hear them.